Thursday 4 December 2014

Walk 2 - Work Diary

In this session we had to go on another walk. We again had the task of shooting sense of journey, back of heads and autumn colour. I found this walk better than the first one because I took many more photographs and they came out better. If I were to do this shoot again I would shoot more back of heads because I didn't take many.

I think that this is one of my best photographs because of the contrast between the different coloured leaves, the bright colour of the green leaves stand out due to the dark colours of the brown leaves. The composition of this photograph is also done well because of how the images split in half. 

This is a photograph I took with the theme of the sense of journey. I think this photograph creates the sense of journey well well because of how the path is leading away toward the distance. The contrast between the path and the bright leaves makes this photograph more effective as the viewer will look directly at the focal point of the image. 

Overall, to improve this shoot, I would have experimented more with what to take a picture of because most of my photographs are either of the ground of of trees. These are some photographs that influenced me:



No comments:

Post a Comment