Thursday 4 December 2014

Location Contrast 1 - Work Diary

In this session we had to walk around college and photograph contrast. I enjoyed this session because I found it quite easy. I photographed a variety of things such as the contrast between people, building and other objects. 'i found shooting contrast between people easiest and shooting contrast between objects more difficult. If I were to shoot location contrast again I would shoot more interesting contrasts.

This is one of my favourite photographs from the shoot because you can clearly see that there is contrast through gender, skin colour and hair colour. The composition of this image is done well because it is central which directly shows off the focal point of the photograph. The white background also contrasts the people in the photograph.

This photograph shows contrast through colour. I like the composition of this photograph because it shows depth. Although the focal point of this image is photographed well, the background should have been changed to a plain background as the boxes make the image look messy. Also I would have included the whole chair in the photograph because I believe that would of made it look better.

Overall to improve this shoot I would have taken more photographs and I would of also concentrated more on the backgrounds of the photographs because it some of my images they look quite messy. These are some photographs that have inspired me:

No comments:

Post a Comment