Thursday 11 December 2014

Pre-Completion Evaluation

Since I've written my mid-project evaluation, my opinion of photography has not changed much. I still really enjoy the lesson and learning about photographers and how to improve my work.
My favourite part of this topic so far has been shooting Mapplethorpe as we got to use the studio and experiment with different backgrounds and lighting.
My least favourite part so far is still writing on the blog because it is very hiring and repetitive.
To improve my photography I would again try and get my work on time instead of leaving it until last minute, although my timing has improved slightly. It is also difficult because I missed some lessons and had to catch up with the work.
As it is winter, photographing outside is less enjoyable, therefore I rush some of my shoots and not do it to the best of my ability but I know it will improve when the weather gets better. 
Another aspect of photography that I enjoy is when we get to experiment with editing on photoshop because it help improve the photographs we take and lets us practise with using photoshop, although it would be helpful if I had access to photoshop at home.
Overall, I do really enjoy photography as it help my improve my skills in actually shooting photographs and also editing images.

No comments:

Post a Comment