Tuesday 2 December 2014

Connecting Essay 1

This is an image I found on the internet by someone by Louise Heathorn. I like this image because of the colour scheme, the same colour is used in every photograph which makes this multiple imagery photograph look as if the subject in all 9 of these photographs were all the same. I also like the composition in this image, you can tell all the photographs were all taken of the same subject, but as each image is at a different angle it shows off the different parts of the subject. Formal elements are used in this multiple imagery photograph such as depth and tone which gives the image a 3d effect.

This is a photograph that I took when shooting multiple imagery. I like this photograph because of the contrast in colours between the bright green grass and the bold autumn colours on the leaves. If I could make this multiple imagery photograph better I would change the composition on some of the images to make sure the space is used properly.

These pictures are clearly very similar because they are both multiple imagery images of leaves, I like the choice of colour in both of them even though they are quite different, this is because in the first photograph, all the images are the same colour which makes it look realistic, simplistic but still very effective. On the other hand, in the second image there is a great contrast in colours which makes the images look bold and it also makes it stand out. Furthermore, I prefer the composition in the first image because each individual image fills up the entire canvas which makes the picture look fuller, where as in the second photograph, some of the individual photographs do not have a very good composition as the space hasn't been filled well.

No comments:

Post a Comment