Thursday 15 January 2015

Connecting Essay 5

This is a photograph that I found on the internet. I really enjoy this photograph because of the vibrant, bold colours as they make the image stand out. Another reason I like this photograph is because of the repetition of the leaves as it draws attention to the image as a whole because there is no focal point. Other formal elements used in this image is lines, this creates depth in the photograph with gives the image a 3d effect.


This is a photograph that I took myself. I believe that this is a good photograph because of the formal elements used. For example, the use of the bright, bold colours that make this image stand out. Also, the use of lines give this photograph the sense of depth with make it look 3d.

These photographs are very similar because they both have the subject of autumn leave, they also use the same formal elements. For example, they both use bold autumn colours which makes the photographs stand out. Also, they both use lines very well which gives the images depth.

No comments:

Post a Comment