Monday 5 January 2015

Connecting Essay 4

 This is a photograph by Robert Mapplethorpe. I really like this photograph because of the way the subject of the image fills out the canvas. I also think that the composition of this image is done very well because although you cannot on see most of the subjects face, it is very effective and artistic. 


This is a photograph that I took myself, I think that it reflects the same photography style as Mapplethorpe. I really like this photograph because of how the subject of the image covers the entire canvas. The colours of this photograph are also very effective as it makes the photograph look more dramatic.

These two photographs are very similar because of the colour scheme and composition. As you can see the subjects of both the images are in the same position. The colours of both the photographs are also the same which gives the images a more dramatic effect.                                                                              


No comments:

Post a Comment